Sharon first had contact with Euphoria back in 2006 when she purchased her first Jacuzzi hot tub and Helo Sauna. In 2007 she joined on a once a week basis and in 2008 she became the full time Business Development Manager at Euphoria Lifestyle. We would like to introduce Sharon to you, who is now on her third hot tub!
1. What is your role at Euphoria?
My main role is to follow up any unqualified leads we receive. Each lead receives regular diarised marketing activities with the ultimate aim to convert to a sale but if need be close and move onto the next one!
I also work as a Sales Advisor within the showroom, interacting with any potential customers. Furthermore, I support the directors with their administration and running of the showroom.
2. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT WORKING AT EUPHORIA?
Euphoria’s passion and code of ethics is the same as mine. We have the same ultimate goal to ensure we obtain the sale, but always working to best practice.
The team work is fantastic, and the support from both Directors and Jacuzzi is always there. Plus, we have fun at the same time!
3. HOW DO YOU INCORPORATE YOUR JACUZZI HOT TUBS INTO YOUR SOCIAL TIME?
My hot tub is normally used 3 or 4 times a week, it has become part of my lifestyle, whether it is just me or with friends!
4. YOUR TOP TIP WHEN IT COMES TO HOT TUB MAINTENANCE?
Follow the care instructions provided when your hot tub was installed, they work! They will ensure your tub will retain its beauty and performance. If in doubt come and speak to Euphoria!
5. DO YOU HAVE A ‘WORK MOTTO’?
“Treat each potential customer in the way I would want to be treated!”
Not every potential customer will convert into a sale but if they can see the passion I have and they walk away remembering the customer service they received , then I am happy.
6. IF YOU COULD SIT IN A HOT TUB ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD THAT BE?
I would have to be greedy on this question:
– In my back garden in the UK on a cold winter night looking at the stars
– On a terrace in Lanzarote on a balmy evening looking at the stars
7. What advice would you give Father Christmas about delivering hot tubs?
Don’t be late and deliver with a smile!
Sharon’s Italian Greyhoud, Caeser, infront of one of her Jacuzzi hot tubs
To get first-hand tips from Sharon and the rest of the Euphoria team on making the most from your Jacuzzi hot tub experiences this festive season, visit our showroom in Washington’s Squires Gardens Centre.