Is your garden on the smaller side?
With the right plan and design, you can create an oasis built for relaxation in the smallest of garden areas. If your modest garden space is missing that something special, you might want to consider installing a hot tub. At first, this might sound like a pipe dream, but you may be pleasantly surprised to discover that there is a wide range of hot tubs in different sizes, including smaller units that could beautifully complement your garden.
In this article, we’re going to take a closer look at four hot tub models that are perfect for a small garden space.
This classic 4-5-person hot tub offers users a top-tier soaking experience with luxurious open seating. With 23 powerful hydrotherapy jets, you can engage in a soothing hydromassage whenever you please. The largest spa of our list, this hot tub is recommended for families with kids, as it has a little more wiggle room to accommodate users.
- Classic and rotational jets
- Ergonomic seats and design
- Relaxing waterfall
- LED exterior and interior lighting
- Pivot bench seat
Ideal for patios and smaller spaces, the J-425™ can make a great addition to any lifestyle, especially for those entering retirement or new homeowners. With room for 4-5 adults, you can create the perfect environment for an intimate atmosphere – every time.
This intimate spa is perfect for small spaces, including both gardens and patios. With seating for two to three adults, you can spend time comfortably in the spa by yourself, with a significant other or a couple of friends. If you wish to soak alone, you can even engage in an effective, low-impact workout. The choice is all yours.
- 21 jets
- Comfortable lounge seat
- Energy-efficient technology
- Full-foam insulation
- Temperature locking controls
- Low-watt density titanium heating elements
- 24-hour water purification system
- Rocker Switch Air Controller
- Soothing waterfall
- ProEndure UV resistant cabinetry
- Jacuzzi® TriFusion™ System acrylic shell
Accommodate up to three adults in this top-tier hot tub from Aquavia Spas. The Spa Touch hot tub is known for the energy-efficient technology, relaxing experience and smaller size that it can offer hot tub owners. What your garden is lacking in free space it can make up for in entertainment, enjoyment and recreation with the Spa Touch hot tub.
- Ergonomic seating and design
- Exterior and interior LED lighting
- Comfortable headrests
- Clean Water System
- Optional Audio Bluetooth system
- Optional EcoSpa thermal insulation
If you found the information in this article useful or helpful, visit our blog. For more information about our selection of hot tubs, all season pools and saunas for sale, visit our experts at Euphoria Lifestyle today. One of our specialists would be happy to assist you.
You may also like…
- How Long Should You Stay Inside a Hot Tub for?
- Fun Outdoor Lighting Ideas for Your Hot Tub
- Easing Headache Pain with a Hot Tub